Tangipahoa Parish Farm Bureau Insurance *
Get in touch!
Tangipahoa Parish -
Farm Bureau Insurance*
906 CM Fagan Dr. Ste. A1
Hammond , Louisiana 70403
Phone: (985) 345-9002
Fax: (955) 345-9083
13352 Highway 16
Amite , Louisiana 70422
Phone: (985) 748-8107
Fax: (985) 748-8112
St. Helena Parish
P.O. Box 1206
Greensburg , Louisiana 70441
Phone: (225) 222-6380
Fax: (225) 222-6790
Real Service, Real People
Get Farm Bureau Insurance*
Farm Bureau Insurance®* prides itself on providing our policyholders with genuine personal service and fast claims processing. By maintaining an expansive network of local agents across the state; we can better serve you, because we’re already right there with you.
About Our Agency
Kirk H. Hendry
In Louisiana we have seen just about everything nature can throw our way. Through it all, our Farm Bureau Insurance offices in Amite, Hammond, and Greensburg have proven that we have got you covered.
We provide our policyholders with REAL SERVICE by REAL PEOPLE when they needed it most.
Not only is our claims service FAST and FAIR, but our claims adjustors are located in the SAME office as our agents. They live in our community, and take pride in their service to our policyholders. You CAN NOT find this level of claims service with other companies!
We have worked hard to develop a local network of agents here in Tangipahoa and St. Helena Parishes. We provide you with excellent customer service, and make sure your family is protected for the future.
With offices in Amite, Hammond, and Greensburg we are uniquely positioned to cover all of Tangipahoa and St. Helena Parish.
WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS, AND TREAT YOU LIKE PART OF OUR FAMILY!
Our office is staffed by an experienced team of professional, dedicated Farm Bureau Insurance* Agents.
The Weather Channel
- Current Weather Conditions Across The 48 Contiguous United States
- Your National Forecast Summary
- Video: Your 3-Day National Weather Forecast
- Severe Weather Alerts Across The Nation
- Airport Impact Map
FOX News: Latest Headlines
- ROOKIE MISTAKE? Third mate's first time navigating challenging waters
- 'IT'S SIMPLY TIME' Western lawmakers aim to take control of federal land
- CHRISTIANS TARGETEDRate of young girls attacked on rise in Egypt
- LOVE BITES Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- 'WE NEVER STOPPED'Remains found in lake may help solve Texas cold case
- Unemployment Insurance Claims Report: April 27, 2012
- Louisiana Taxpayers Have Received $534 Million in State Individual Income Tax Refunds
- Annual Drawdown at Catahoula Lake Scheduled to Begin May 1
- DOE Releases Application for Schools to Participate in Statewide Scholarship Program
- Mineral and Energy Board Reports on April Lease Sale
Products & Services
Available Automobile Discounts for Qualifying Customers:
- Driver Training
- Good Student, Senior Savings
- Senior Defensive Driving
- Home Discount
- Active Military Personnel Discount
Available Homeowner Discounts for Qualifying Customers:
- Home Protection Credits
- Building Code Discounts
- Wind Protection Discounts
For more information or to see if you qualify for any of these discounts, contact your local Farm Bureau Insurance®* agent.